Washington G1 and Oregon G1 Collection + Mosko Moto Case
DESIGNED FOR MOTORCYCLE TRAVEL.
- The Best Paved Roads Highlighted Also, includes a selection of great dual sport roads.
- Waterproof / Tear Resistant The road can be tough on your gear. Butler Maps are designed to withstand abuse.
- Packs Easily All Butler Maps fold to 4.25” x 9” to easily fit in tank bags.
- Detailed Information Including written descriptions and elevation profiles of the best roads.
- Mosko Moto Map Case Keep all your Butler Maps in one place with our custom map carrying case. Fits 25 maps comfortably. Pen / Tire gauge elastic loops sewn into interior. Printed ruler and SAE / metric conversion chart. Velcro tabs for easy loading/unloading. Durable 800D Nylon coated with TPU construction designed for life on the road.
- Reviews (0)
MOSKO SLEEVE OUT OF STOCK UNTIL MID AUGUST
Planning a Washington road trip? Looking for thick rain forests, desolate dirt back roads, obscure Paved Mountain Trails and stunning coastline? If you look hard enough, Washington has it all. Our Washington motorcycle map features over 40 recommended dual-sport roads in addition to the paved G1 roads that are not to be missed. Every great motorcycle road in the state is at your finger tips.
Oregon is one of the top motorcycle destinations in the country for good reason. Stunning mountain passes, desolate dirt back roads, obscure Paved Mountain Trails and unparalleled coastline, Oregon has it all. The Oregon map features over 40 recommended dual-sport roads in addition to the 49 paved G1 roads that are not to be missed.
Now both together again along with a Mosko Moto Map Case!