Texas Hill Country/Big Bend G1 and Ozarks G1 Collection + Mosko Moto Map Case
DESIGNED FOR MOTORCYCLE TRAVEL.
- The Best Paved Roads Highlighted Also, includes a selection of great dual sport roads.
- Waterproof / Tear Resistant The road can be tough on your gear. Butler Maps are designed to withstand abuse.
- Packs Easily All Butler Maps fold to 4.25” x 9” to easily fit in tank bags.
- Detailed Information Including written descriptions and elevation profiles of the best roads.
- Mosko Moto Map Case Keep all your Butler Maps in one place with our custom map carrying case. Fits 25 maps comfortably. Pen / Tire gauge elastic loops sewn into interior. Printed ruler and SAE / metric conversion chart. Velcro tabs for easy loading/unloading. Durable 800D Nylon coated with TPU construction designed for life on the road.
- Reviews (0)
MOSKO SLEEVE OUT OF STOCK UNTIL EARLY OCTOBER
If you’re looking for the best riding in Texas, head to Hill Country. Woven through fields of of bluebonnets and mature oaks are some of the most enjoyable motorcycling roads found anywhere. If your ride is as much about food, drink and culture this is the place for you. Towns like Bandera, Boerne, Kerrville & New Braunfels will welcome you with open arms after a long day in the saddle.
The current 6th edition Texas map now includes some of the most popular riding destinations within The Lone Star State like Big Bend National Park, Big Bend Ranch and Fort Davis.
If you are from either coast, chances are you have not put Arkansas, Missouri or Oklahoma on your radar as a riding destination. Huge mistake! The Ozarks have a density of spectacular paved roads that is hard to rival anywhere. Tree-canopied twisties for miles and miles never get old. Neither do the quaint towns that offer up awesome hospitality to traveling bikers. This map shows them both.
Now both together again along with a Mosko Moto Map Case!