Tucson Aqua Collectors Edition Butler Map Sleeve
Wrap up your Butler Maps in the rich history of a Pendleton Wool map sleeve.
- Will hold up to six Butler Maps
- Each is unique and no two sleeves are the same
- Limited number of each sleeve
- Compass Concho
- Handmade Bar Spur Collection by Trailmaster Adventure Gear
- Additional information
The Tucson area was originally home to the Akimel O’otham, or Pima tribe. Legend has it that the Creator emerged from darkness, pulled a magic stick from his heart and formed a ball that grew into the earth. This colorful pattern depicts the magical creation stick as it brings the Earth, Stars, Sun and Moon out of the darkness.
- Pure virgin wool/cotton
- Real leather and suede
- Size 10” L x 5 3/4” W x 3/4” D unloaded
- Holds up to 6 maps
- 100% made in the USA
Brown Leather Bottom, Caramel Leather Bottom, White Leather Bottom, Cream Leather Bottom