SALE Pacific Crest Collectors Edition Butler Map Sleeve
Wrap up your Butler Maps in the rich history of a Pendleton Wool map sleeve.
- Will hold up to six Butler Maps
- Each is unique and no two sleeves are the same
- Limited number of each sleeve
- Compass Concho
- Handmade Bar Spur Collection by Trailmaster Adventure Gear
- Additional information
First woven in the 1920’s, this USA-made wool blanket pattern has been one of Pendleton’s most popular designs. Chief Joseph led the Nez Perce, native to northeastern Oregon, in the late 1800’s. Widely admired for protecting his people and speaking the truth, he is honored with this design, symbolizing bravery. Bold arrowheads represent the chief’s courage, strength and integrity. Reverses for two different looks.
- Pure virgin wool/cotton
- Real leather and suede
- Size 10” L x 5 3/4” W x 3/4” D unloaded
- Holds up to 6 maps
- 100% made in the USA
Brown Leather Bottom, Red Leather Bottom